"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bradley was also involved in the development of Bradley Beach, which bears his name.
- According to a statement by the police in Bradley Beach, officers responded just after 2 a.m.
- And even though you can walk anywhere in Bradley Beach, that does not include the supermarket.
- All of Bradley Beach is in walking distance of the train station.
- The police in Bradley Beach received a report from a witness about a body on the tracks.
- Saw a family of five miss a train to Bradley Beach.
- Bradley Beach and Sea Bright were the areas considered most in danger.
- For the fortunate teenagers who migrated to Bradley Beach, summer was a time of freedom, friends and growing up.
- The three-bedroom house was in Bradley Beach just a few minutes from the water.
- In Bradley Beach "the paving stones look nice" but were hard on the knees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.