"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For the remainder of the 10th, Beatty remained off the invasion beaches.
- During this engagement, seven French destroyers managed to escape the harbor and attempted to make their way to the invasion beaches.
- He therefore proposed that the armoured formations be deployed close to the invasion beaches.
- The disaster represented the biggest single loss of life off the invasion beaches.
- During the night of 10/11 July, Tillman patrolled off the invasion beaches.
- The convoy arrived at the invasion beaches on 8 June 1944, two days after the initial assault.
- After one hour of flying, the plane crew could see the bombardment of the invasion beaches.
- The place was the invasion beach where U.S. forces landed.
- The group attacked enemy defenses along the invasion beaches on 6 and 7 June 1944.
- On 24 March 1945 she again carried out the role of heavy bombardment, preparing the invasion beaches for the assault a week later.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.