"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The band's debut album was released on Beach Street in 2003.
- Beach Street was laid out on or next to the Lispenard farm at the end of the 18th century.
- The city headquarters is at 11 Beach Street.
- Sidney made her way toward the ocean, finally turning south onto Beach Street, where she slowed down.
- Ericsson died at 36 Beach Street in 1889 at age 85.
- And nobody doesn't eat when they visit his bungalow on Beach 24th Street.
- A bungalow on Beach 25th Street was sold in July, setting a record at $189,000.
- Beach Street was a crummy enough street to have a cheap restaurant, and so he had believed him.
- The warehouses and godowns extended from Beach Street to the sea.
- They were housed in the school room in Beach Street.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.