"beach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sword Beach experienced the only counter-attack by the Germans on June 6.
- Juno lay seven miles away from Sword Beach.
- The Canadians would team up with British units to attack Sword Beach.
- On Sword Beach, the regular British infantry came ashore with light casualties.
- He had run up Sword Beach in 1944, pistol in hand, when she was just five.
- Not all had gone as smoothly for the forces that landed on Sword Beach.
- The pair made a high speed strafing pass over what was the British Sword Beach.
- This includes field hospitals and soldiers who died on Sword Beach.
- The day ended after 28,845 men, of I Corps, having come ashore across Sword Beach.
- Eisenhower needed some additional way to protect Sword Beach and his critical left flank.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.