"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the last minute she sheared away, angling back toward the water.
- As it was, the stool split instead, one leg and the seat sheared away.
- His teeth showed through where the cheek had been sheared away.
- The entire section of the cliff had been sheared away.
- The entire side of an island has been sheared away, exposing the naked white stone.
- I remain superior, but my body is being shorn away!
- Another section of deck, close to the prow, sheared away into the sea.
- One wing has been sheared away by tank fire.
- No one would foresee the entire front of the ship being sheared away at once.
- His lower jaw was sheared away with the rest of his words.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.