"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They would hack away at you a bit and slice something out in the process.
- Already the courts have hacked away at what was once a $12 million case.
- She looked incomplete, as if half of her had been hacked away.
- He would hack away at any old palm and allow the middle man to worry about quality.
- But even as the banks hack away at old problems, new ones are confronting them.
- But he obviously couldn't bring himself to hack away at the unarmed man.
- With a hatchet, he began to hack away at the side of a 150-year-old house.
- I have been trying to hack away at my credit card bill by paying a few dollars on it every week.
- She raised the guitar case like a sword, ready to hack away at anything before her.
- And for what you're doing to She hacked away hastily as he took a step towards her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.