"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "We also need people with chisels inside, chiseling away at that institution, or it's never going to come down."
- "It's significant to the point that you're going further up the ladder and chiseling away at the magic number."
- That fact alone tends to chisel away at any sympathy people have for Dare.
- Nothing was stolen from the house, but a panel on the back door had been chiseled away.
- All three Chinese characters on a front gate plaque were chiselled away by workers.
- But there's always something chiseling away at your faith.
- And so she chiseled away at the god, because that's what she knew how to do.
- Every time something presses down on the gas main, it chisels away at the pipe.
- The network news departments have been chiseling away at the wall between journalism and politics for quite a while.
- In an instant, Reed was chiseling away at the opposite side.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.