"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For most uses, the silver cladding is etched away by acid to expose the platinum core.
- The tin/lead becomes the resist leaving the bare copper to be etched away.
- Electrical contacts are deposited and then selectively etched away.
- But a black spot has to be etched or scraped away, a ticklish process requiring a surgeon's skills.
- Gradually the fear had been etched away.
- The exposed metal is etched away, leaving the pattern of connecting metal between components.
- Parts of the wafer are then etched away, leaving a rigid silicon frame that holds the membrane in place.
- The limestone was etched away using a mild acid.
- However as a practical matter, the less gold that is present, the more other material must be etched away to produce the desired surface appearance.
- The graphite is chemically etched away while the diamond slowly accumulates.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.