"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Though the surface flaked away, the main structure seemed sound.
- It appeared to me that some of his skin flaked away.
- But the white had flaked away and the blue was little more than a stain on the rock.
- He rubbed his fingers together and whatever had been there flaked away.
- It was dusty, and pieces of the cover flaked away in my hand.
- The metal over which the strange colors had played flaked away.
- He leaned the bike against the side of the house, where the paint was flaking away.
- The old Jonathan is crisp to the touch, ready to flake away.
- He rubbed the stuff between his fingers, and it flaked away at the touch.
- My head no longer hurt, the wound was gone, the blood that had dried there would soon flake away.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.