"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Cadfael watched her fondly as she bore the child away into the next room to his bed, and closed the door between.
- How if I make you as him whom they bore away?
- Hal called after her as she bore away into the westand disappeared on the dark plains of the ocean.
- It filled to the night breeze and they bore away.
- Harry had vanished into the abyss below, which suddenly seemed to bore away not merely thousands of feet but to eternity.
- Besides, the cipo bore away to the north, and toward the river.
- It bored away toward some distant dark heart.
- Rather they bore away, downhill along the fringe of the wood.
- He bore away to the left, stopping now and again to eat muskeg berries.
- She settled down to bore away for nuggets in the dross.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.