"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Feverishly, I make adjustments in various departments, paring away at the budget while trying not to damage academic standards.
- On view till Feb. 11, the show is lively, but a third of it could have been pared away as fat.
- It's as if everything that might clutter our perception of the central issues has been pared away or simplified.
- The potatoes were peeled and the bad spots pared away, and everything went into the pan.
- Pare away and discard outer peel of each piece.
- Even the identity of its subject, Carlo Gesualdo, is pared away.
- Everything that could possibly be distracting is pared away.
- Rather, he said, "the most articulate performances are always those which have been pared away."
- He pared away almost all detail, leaving just the hint of a harmony or rhythm.
- In cutting its expenses last year, the company pared away 10,540 of its 28,100 employees, saving $100 million annually.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.