"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Sawing away, just like always; could wake the girl until she was ready.
- "So we got on our hands and knees and sawed away."
- He sawed away, and discovered that the garment covered a very human torso.
- I love looking down in the pit and seeing them all sawing away.
- The musicians were sawing away but the sound was literally drowned out.
- She sawed away at the slippery bar for some time.
- But once she did that, she was able to begin sawing away.
- He turned his attention first to the bars that covered the window and began quietly sawing away at one of them.
- So why are they still sawing away at my rocks?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.