"away" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Across the large table, she looked like a child carving away at a Sunday roast.
- We were just carving away and then there was room.
- The top had been intricately carved away until the wood was white.
- He glared at the people carving away in the corner and shouted again.
- And wood, carving away at it until you could show others what you'd seen in it.
- Rather than simply carve away what was damaged, I had to rework both her hands.
- The layers are then carved away to reveal the varying colors.
- "But if you carve away the other possibilities, it still sounds to me like a bug got loose."
- Long slices have been carved away, but it's there.
- A real one, not something in the fifth chamber, all carved away by machines.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.