"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The approaches to study will differ according to the varying concerns.
- So if the theories don't work in practice how does the pragmatic approach differ.
- Their individual approaches to music and its part in the national identity differed significantly.
- In many ways, the approach to government differs little from the traditional system of tribal rule.
- Yet the new project's approach differs from Google's in several ways.
- Technological approaches differ, often according to what kinds of technology are already in place.
- Your approach in terms of reproductive health differs from mine.
- The approach taken to violence against women differs according to national legislation.
- What I mean is, his approach to a problem differs from ours.
- The approach to these projects differs from the earlier generation of higher cost ventures.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.