"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The approach doesn't allow much room for emotional development, but it is definitely of a piece with the production.
- This approach allowed the authors to produce almost one novel per month.
- That approach allowed the company to hide its strategy from potential competitors.
- The former approach - the Met's - cannot guarantee a great personal interpretation, but can at least allow one.
- Therefore, this approach may allow distinction of cause and effect.
- The approach allowed him to skewer everyone, Americans most of all.
- Such an approach also allows for more imaginative assessment of needs.
- Such an approach does not allow enough flexibility to take account of new products placed on the market.
- This new approach allows us to quickly point to other great content and give the community a place to discuss it.
- The approach would allow those who agree and disagree with the policy to stay within the church, the group said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.