"approach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Our approach had changed the tone of the whole debate.
- The reason, he says, is that his approach to the job has changed.
- But that approach has changed, even if the industry's fortunes have not.
- The American team's approach has changed with the new challenge.
- The general approach to the birth experience has changed over the years.
- The approach changed from art to engineering in this century.
- The approach has changed, however, to reflect new thinking about education.
- If his approach has not changed in 25 years, it is unlikely to change now.
- The band's sound and approach has changed some over the years.
- In other words, we need an active, not a passive approach to change.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.