"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But, then, she's speaking dead quickly and I can't really understand her accent too well.
- "I can't understand your accent," he told reporters here.
- He told me once that he had some trouble understanding his funny accent.
- As always when it met strangers, Greybeard's party had difficulty in understanding their accent.
- I had to say it again because of the traffic, plus she couldn't understand my Australian accent.
- He was unsuccessful, apparently because the interviewers felt no-one would understand his accent.
- Josh had his three standing next to him, working hard at understanding the bosun's accent.
- Servaes had to concentrate to understand the boy's strange accent.
- No, the problem was that they couldn't understand their teaching assistant's foreign accent.
- No Cityman could claim not to understand my lady's accent, nor her intent either.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.