"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Theodora listened to Laura's dry dissecting tone with its merest hint of her mother's Edinburgh accent.
- After thirty years of living and working in England he still strangled his vowels in a tortuously refined Edinburgh accent.
- But it had something that you would think was an Edinburgh accent, with a Scottish burr, which is rather easy to do.
- They didn't have Edinburgh accents by any chance, did they?
- Edinburgh accent, deep voice, right behind him.
- 'DS McRae,' said a familiar Edinburgh accent as the door was closed behind them.
- He was the usual cut-and-dry apothecary, of no particular age and colour, with a strong Edinburgh accent, and about as emotional as a bagpipe.
- That's her in front of the Dispatch Box, the one with the Edinburgh accent.
- "I heard that," said a gruff voice with a distinct Edinburgh accent behind him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.