"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Stefanie and Charlotte come to blows, as during an argument, Stefanie imitates Charlotte's Liverpudlian accent.
- What it does have going for it at the moment is a cast of good American actors who don't do badly by their Liverpudlian accents.
- "I had originally written a scene in which Liam sees a prostitute at work and feels guilty about it," he recalled, his voice thick with a Liverpudlian accent.
- He is voiced by John Reilly with a Liverpudlian accent that evokes the similarly named band.
- He speaks quickly in a breathy, fluting, actor-manager's voice that bears no trace of a Liverpudlian accent.
- One of the field assistants was a rangy geography teacher called Neil with a Liverpudlian accent and hair that flopped into his eyes.
- He's around five feet eight inches tall and speaks with a Liverpudlian accent.
- Her thoughts were disrupted by a string of vulgarities in thick Liverpudlian accents.
- His Liverpudlian accent grew thicker as he became more excited.
- With his Liverpudlian accent, he manages to talk as though there is some light and shade, and not just 12 degree of anger.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.