"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She had a cockney accent, which added to her impishness.
- After a sip of the beer she begins to pronounce it with a cockney accent.
- He spoke with the suspicion of a cockney accent.
- "No, she always does this when we're in bed," the man replied in a cockney accent.
- His face had become almost formidable; his cockney accent very broad.
- She had tried a cockney accent, with ludicrous results.
- All those long words but a hint of a cockney accent.
- Her cockney accent adds to the humor of Stoppard's play.
- She is about eight feet tall and speaks with a cockney accent, like most others from the 5th reality.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.