"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And apparently her American accent was giving him a little trouble, too.
- The voice he uses has an American accent and is no longer produced.
- And then there was the matter of the American accent.
- Her voice was warm and deep, with a trace of American accent.
- The only trouble is that it gives me an American accent.
- He also hired a voice coach to help him with an American accent.
- These words were spoken to me with a strong American accent.
- He affected an American accent for his parts in the film.
- I don't imagine she'd do a very good American accent.
- And he must be able to put on an American accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.