"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bridge lights flickered to a red hue, cutting the glare from white accent lights.
- He nodded, his black hair looking orange in the crimson accent lights.
- Only small accent lights near the bottom of the lavatory door lit the room.
- "Gas lamps are a welcome accent light."
- He'd assumed they were accent lights as they lined up along with the paintings on the opposite wall.
- GELcore began selling a $25 under-cabinet accent light this fall that uses a variation of the concept.
- As part of a $5.5 million restoration and improvement project, accent lights will be added to illuminate the building's grand Renaissance-style facade.
- Each pier hutch: Open area has an accent light at the top and two adjustable wood-framed shelves with polished-edge glass inserts.
- To highlight an object or area, the accent light has to be at least three times as bright as the ambient light.
- Finally use accent lights for highlighting areas and visual stimulation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.