"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He has adopted a heavy German accent for some reason.
- Adopting a Polish accent, he advised the producers that his parents were originally from Poland.
- In Smiley's People he adopted a more Eastern European accent.
- "Actually," he said, adopting a Russian accent, "I come here to make contact with our submarines."
- Holloway adopted a northern accent for the character.
- In this case, that included learning how to drive a car, adopt a credible American accent and drop her image as the quintessential English rose.
- Thee dropped her voice an octave and adopted a fairly unconvincing Russian accent.
- They are all great lovers of makeup and technique who revel in gluing on a false mustache or adopting a foreign accent.
- He has said that he adopted an American accent to help him get acting work after moving to the US.
- It opens up a lot of interesting possibilities for the crack, most of which involve adopting a fake French accent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.