"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A man with a Belfast accent answered and said he'd see if she was in.
- Letters: At primary school our games teacher, in his best Belfast accent, told us to bring a 'pair of Spurs socks' the following week ...
- Some huv Scottish, others English, or Belfast accents.
- 'Negotiations,' said Leslie, adopting a Belfast accent, 'have irretrievably broken down.'
- Jonathan Jackson, who is American, put on a Belfast accent for the film.
- He had one of those Belfast accents like yours, Mr Gibson.
- "It's been hard to take in," said Miss Brennan, 36, in her soft Belfast accent.
- McIllvanney suddenly demanded of me in his sour Belfast accent.
- The traces of his Belfast accent were still in his voice, even though he'd spent most of his life in England.
- Then, back home, he had beaten an Irishman senseless in a pub because the man's Belfast accent hit a raw nerve.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.