"accent" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- To Toni, his accent seemed to accentuate a real danger for some reason.
- The Scottish accent seemed to come from the other side of the crowd.
- When the group started out with an all-Morris repertory in 1990, the accent seemed to be on creativity.
- Her accent seemed to twang in the empty halls.
- The words came awkwardly to his lips, and the accents of the melody seemed to miss their beats.
- But the extra accent on offense seems to have taken its toll on the other end.
- Plus, Mulligan put in a great performance but her accent did seem to slip around at times.
- And knew where he was, and why the girl's accent, though less than Charla's, had seemed familiar.
- Kevin's Irish accent seemed far too gentle for the situation.
- His accent seemed to me strange, but with a little effort I could make out everything he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.