"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A woman traveling alone at night would attract undue attention.
- "And not only the girl, but the woman, too, attracted to the Judge?"
- The women attracted to him were either rich, violent, or both.
- Now a woman on the street without a head scarf attracts attention.
- A woman traveling with two men would attract more attention than a man and his wife.
- "They have exploded the myth that women can't attract fans and public attention," she said.
- Once a woman has attracted his attention he never forgets her.
- He chuckled to himself, intrigued at the thought that a woman could still attract his interest.
- A British woman in a dress would attract too much attention.
- A woman who, he'd discovered in the past weeks, he was not only desperately attracted to, but considered a friend.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.