"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, the old woman provided a bit of a show for the men and women who came seeking her advice.
- The University was established to provide professional education for women.
- They have also done little to provide for pregnant women in need.
- These provide valuable evidence as to changes in costume, especially for women.
- Their practice specialized in providing medical care for women and children.
- On September 14, 1924 law number 11,357 provided more legal rights for married women.
- It did nothing to provide better child care for women wishing to return to work.
- Specific physical training should also be provided for women.
- Real assistance must be provided for women, who carry within them the future of the continent.
- There is a development opportunity here in terms of providing jobs, particularly for women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.