"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Snow's responsibilities also extended to young women and children within the Church.
- Very well, I'll extend the search net to qualified women.
- Sixty years later, the right to vote was extended to women.
- With his return to power, he introduced a bill in 1918 for extending the franchise to women.
- A week later the order was extended to women and their children.
- Yes, I do agree that someday the vote must be extended to women.
- This training extended to members of all classes, and eventually to women.
- In 1878, 1879, and 1887 amendments extending the vote to women failed by a hair each time.
- His administration also extended the voting franchise to women in 1922.
- It should also be extended to home workers, both men and women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.