"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was the black-veiled woman in the Empty Quarter: "I love you," she had said.
- Other black-veiled women were making their way home, bearing loads of old window frames gathered from the debris to burn in their stoves.
- The black-veiled woman went to the porthole and closed the heavy woodenshutter over it.
- The judge sat silent, while sympathetic attendants aided a black-veiled woman toward the door.
- Of the men in their kaffiyehs and the black-veiled women, Use said that they were figures in a surreal landscape.
- He remembered ' the lines of black-veiled women gracefully going to the well at dawn before the sun made the streets of Jiroch unbearable.
- Those black-veiled women, carrying burdens beside the donkeys their menfolk rode, if they knew her purpose would think her mad.
- He delivered speech after speech to hundreds of men and black-veiled women who rotated in and out of a warehouse-like auditorium.
- In Komotini, black-veiled Turkish women swept past my window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.