"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This required that schools and programs be built to provide multiple services to Cuban women.
- The program has lawyers on call 24 hours a day to provide legal advice to battered women.
- They were intended to "provide substantial food at cost prices" to working women.
- Its goal is to provide quality family planning services to women who have little chance of getting them elsewhere.
- Rather, it is by providing health care directly to pregnant women.
- It provides educational support to the children and women who have a desire for learning.
- Provide military training to young men and women so as to stimulate their interest in the defense of the country.
- Groups in several states expect to provide the pill to women who have not seen a doctor first.
- Mission: To provide education and life skills to blind women.
- Equal wages will be provided to both men and women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.