"woman" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Also, there was the chance to take on a job few women are offered, or accept.
- Under which circumstances should a woman be offered the test?
- "We have other things to offer young women," he said.
- Also, she was certain that he had secretly offered them women for the night.
- That woman, if you'll believe me, has been offered the price of the cottage ten times over, and yet she won't part with it.
- The woman in this case was offered a choice between working and not being given money - how is that slavery?
- In a second phase, women were offered the chance to take up to 2,700 milligrams a day.
- Every woman who's pregnant should be offered a test to avoid this happening.
- The study ranks countries on the rights and freedoms they offer women.
- These young women were being offered to him for his sexual use during his stay here.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.