"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No fancy headquarters, no marble, no sculpture, just a bunch of ordinary people working hard for their money behind unwashed windows lined with broken Venetian blinds.
- Blade could see peeling paint, unwashed windows, and untended front lawns under the dim streetlamps.
- Behind unwashed windows he found the Oasis dispensing its dubious cheer.
- A fly buzzed at the unwashed window above the dead bodies of other flies.
- Dana sat on the edge of the bed and looked out of the unwashed window at the busy street scene below.
- An ace of diamonds was gradually flaking away on the unwashed window, and the bartender had a face like a closed fist.
- Wan evening light showed faintly beyond unwashed upper windows.
- A wan light showed through an unwashed window.
- He looked out of his unwashed window.
- Inside a cavernous gymnasium where tall, unwashed windows let the gray Shanghai light through, a girl juggled a half a dozen wooden hoops as she danced across a padded mat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.