"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The guard struck a match below the window level.
- She snapped on the flashlight, keeping the beam below window level.
- I had a terrible desire to lift up to window level and peek out across the street.
- The two tone livery is cream at window level and red on the lower sides.
- Above the window level a limestone egg-and-dart course goes around the building.
- Fortunately Steve was below the window level when it came, but he remembered that the shotgun had two barrels.
- Unusual features include an east-facing bay in the lounge, set at normal window level.
- They all kept their heads below window level until Stefan pulled out onto the street.
- Traffic lights are mounted on the west side and western portion of the central section below window level.
- David yelled, and slumped below window level as he pulled the car off to the side of the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.