"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He glanced toward the clock, ticking busily by the patio window.
- The tall clock by the patio windows ticked on.
- He was pacing the floor, pausing every now and then to look out of the patio windows and into the garden.
- A sliding patio window had been pushed back to let in the cool evening air.
- The right bay contains a modern patio window.
- I act in a consultative capacity to the Brits, when it comes to pools and patio windows.
- She sent an apologetic look around the room and saw Matt at the patio window, deep in conversation with one of the others.
- Shukshin's study was downstairs in a room to the rear of the house that opened through patio windows into its own courtyard.
- I moved along to the patio window.
- Robles's address put them in front of a square apartment building checkerboarded with patio windows.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.