"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I could see all this as I stepped through the terrace window, and hear it too.
- Lucinda watched as his gaze slid to the terrace windows.
- It was a burglar smashing her terrace window, trying to get in.
- Caroline had now moved to the great table between the terrace windows.
- Constantine's question turns Aiah away from her terrace window.
- They came through the terrace window, three of them, so quietly we didn't know they were even in the room until it was too late.
- Parker is brought down to the terrace window by a furious knocking.
- Twenty minutes after she had left Willie she came back into the room by way of the terrace windows.
- They'd come in through the terrace window.
- Through the terrace windows she could see the dawn beginning to break across the lake.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.