"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was produced at the same time he developed his design for the south transept window of Cologne Cathedral.
- The major transept window illustrates the Holy Family in Saint Joseph's workshop.
- The south transept window depicts three saints; Sebastian, Joseph (holding the infant Jesus), and Francis.
- The transept window is itself a modern marvel.
- "Then shall thy light break forth as the morning," proclaims the inscription over the east transept window at the West End Collegiate Church.
- The southern transept window is the largest stained glass window in the cathedral and was dedicated in August 1926.
- A little glass in a transept window is older still.
- The West and North transept windows have a curvilinear design - as did the former south transept window - of 4 lights with cinquefoil over.
- In the south transept window a small opening with a lens was set up, so that a ray of sunlight shines onto the brass line.
- On 25 August 2007, the cathedral received a new stained glass in the south transept window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.