"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What do you know, lights are burning behind the front downstairs windows of the police station.
- She threw them through all of the jerzycks' downstairs windows.
- Lyn's mother, still in a dressing gown, was watching from her downstairs window.
- But the plants in my downstairs windows are already in bloom.
- Afterwards, the downstairs window looks out on a street in Market Chipping.
- "Amy, except for a few minutes looking out the downstairs window, I haven't budged until just now."
- Was it his imagination or was there a hint of light in the downstairs window?
- The shutters came off the downstairs windows, fire and glass flying behind them.
- In the other downstairs window of the house, not the one with the lacy curtains, was a bird-cage.
- Shots to the downstairs window dropped a sniper there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.