"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1997 launch its website and since November 12, 2002 start to stream with Windows Media.
- But whatever the chip, the device would support Windows Media, the company said.
- One was Real, and the other was Windows Media.
- It is not to be confused with Windows Media.
- A player and a media file database (a copy of the audio contents in Windows Media).
- The video is served to our viewers in either Windows Media or Flash, depending on their preferences.
- However, it's way more than just Windows Media.
- Recorded audio (Windows Media format) and minutes of their meetings are available.
- Subsequent versions are the same but have an updated Windows Media Center.
- Akimbo also struggled with video quality, using Windows Media as the video type.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.