"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Looking cautiously through the grimy window they saw a scene from an old film.
- Through the grimy windows he saw that it was nearly dark.
- A glow from a grimy window proved that someone was at home.
- Under the sign was a shop with narrow and grimy windows.
- They looked out through the grimy windows and shook their heads.
- He saw the grimy windows and the streaks upon the wall.
- At the far end of the room, light filtered through a grimy window.
- She shook out her hair and turned to stare through the grimy window.
- He hung up and stared out of the grimy window at the wall opposite.
- I read it on my knees in the light from a grimy window.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.