"window" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She was seated deep in her chair, staring at a corner window.
- Their evil eyes were upon the corner window, where light had now replaced the former blackness.
- Return to the living room and, using the binoculars, look out the corner window onto Broadway.
- From his corner windows, Cranston could see the territory for miles around.
- The sharp afternoon light came in through the corner window and fell across their table.
- The corner windows, considered very innovative in the 1930s, gave the apartments a more spacious feeling.
- That switch controlled the blue lights of the corner windows in the floor below.
- A single corner window presents the problem of where to allow the curtain to hang during daylight.
- I looked up at a corner window on the second floor that marked the room I'd been born in.
- The corner windows are identical to those on the front.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.