"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It provides a way for people to meet in a nice setting.
- Either way, on Wednesday the president and the scientist met for 45 minutes.
- Just to the south there was a broad space where five ways met.
- What a way to meet after all these years!
- It could also help find ways to meet the North's more immediate electricity needs.
- So figure out ways to meet more of the people who are enjoying themselves without using drugs.
- That way he met and recorded stories of many people in his photographs.
- His economic policy adviser says the best way to meet the economy's current needs is to improve the education and training of those already here.
- More embarrassed, like what an awkward way to meet someone.
- "We need a way for single people to meet in the 90's."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.