"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He sneaks his way into the race in between the first and second legs.
- Then he sneaked his way to Hollander and made his report.
- Was the other man trying to sneak his way into command when he didn't have the rank?
- Sulu, right now we're sneaking our way into the control center by a back route.
- But such insignificant problems were of no concern to the tau man with the dark brown skin sneaking his way through the crowd.
- Afterward, he sneaked his way to Florida and radioed home base to be picked up.
- Ninety percent of them are sneaking their way in.
- I couldn't sneak my way out of a paper bag.
- The tension began to sneak its way up, squeeze around her temples.
- I was expecting to have to sneak or fight our way past all kinds of defenses.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.