"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He rode on his way, down the mostly deserted street, at a walk, al- ready back to the problem of the head tax.
- Then Really-Is, alone and unattended, rode slowly on his way.
- Bennie the Bicycler rode past on his way to the grocery store.
- You have seen the state of the land as you rode through it on your way here.
- Two hours later I was riding in the cab of a diesel truck on my way back to Jacksonville.
- I saw him only when he rode past the house on his bicycle, presumably on his way to the train station.
- Now you can ride on your own way.
- Jean bade the flattering lad a rather sober good day and rode on his way.
- Madison looks different when you're riding through it on your way somewhere.
- I only abandoned hope on the morning he rode out of the castle, on his way to another of our bases.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.