"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He raced his way into the Daytona 500.
- However he raced his way back through the pack with some spectacular overtaking moves to finish in second.
- He raced his way through the ranks until 2010.
- Cheyenne's power plant was now running at peak capacity in an attempt to get away from the deadly torpedo racing their way.
- Pearson raced his way into the lead early in the event and was the leader after the first round of pit stops.
- Peering over, he spotted two jet skis racing his way, another arcing to circle around the back.
- The gallery's silence was broken by a ripping sound, starting at the far end of the palace and racing our way.
- The rat leapt onto the tarpaulin and raced my way.
- He raced his way to the win on his way to the series drivers championship.
- Despite qualifying 24th, by virtue of a limited-month schedule, he raced his way into the top 5.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.