"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Of course, it could be his backhanded way of teaching me French.
- Here the sense of creation comes in a backhanded way.
- Nobody can be proud of the backhanded way Congress raises its members' salaries.
- It may have worked in a backhanded way this time, but what will happen down the road is anybody's guess.
- In a weird backhanded way, it made him feel quite comfortable with Benin.
- Moreover, editors are likely to blunt the criticism in a backhanded way.
- In a backhanded way, even the stock market is helping the economy.
- So, I'm grateful in a sort of backhanded way.
- She had done everything properly but in a backhanded way.
- In a "backhanded way," he observes with some amusement, this has made him a radical.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.