"way" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your doctor can tell you what problems are common and help you find ways to manage them.
- Either way, he'd managed to keep eating after things fell apart in '29.
- Some people find other ways to manage headaches besides taking medicine.
- Any time and any way those two could manage it.
- This way he didn't manage to get much playing time, finishing the season with just 9 appearances for the club.
- This way she managed not to get too tired by the climbing.
- Some way, you always manage to do that with me.
- One way or another, he told himself, he would manage.
- One way or another he managed not to land on his face.
- The good news is that you can learn ways to manage stress.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.