"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not to the manager's face, of course, but then even the manager must have a hard time justifying this place.
- Companies therefore had a hard time justifying the purchase.
- "I'd have a difficult time justifying that action," he said with a hint of embarrassment.
- A true King would not waste time justifying or explaining.
- Even if the cookware fit, consumers might have a hard time justifying the expense.
- Until recently, American engineers would have had a hard time justifying the cost of efforts to do better than simply staying within specifications.
- But I'm just having a hard time justifying giving more money to Sony right now.
- To that end, it wastes little time justifying the more bizarre aspects of its premise.
- "Obviously, if I was doing this trip by myself, you'd have a hard time justifying the extra cost."
- He can maybe order us not to give aid to the Kekkonshiki, but will probably have a hard time justifying even that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.