"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Times also asserted that he was regarded by Americans as "chief" in a "bold scheme to make Rome the director of the United States.
- However, Time Out Amsterdam asserted that the museum "tries to be all things to all people and ends up being nothing to anyone".
- In 1934 The Times asserted, "The book had probably more influence than any other political book of the decade."
- Time to assert her ascendancy.
- Time asserted that French officials helped spread the rumor of American involvement.
- The Times asserted that further proof was unnecessary, given Peary's reputation.
- "The 10- and 12-story apartment house, with its up-to-date improvements and service, was responsible for this condition of affairs," The Times asserted.
- In conclusion, The Times asserted that "the melodies, already identified by instrument, emerged out of the larger mass and did their work.
- Time to assert myself.
- In it, The Times asserts, the FBI requested that British authorities use discretion, in order not to tip him off that he was under suspicion.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.