"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You don't think we'd be so everlastingly stupid as to steal a bathyscaphe without at the same time knowing what to do with it.
- He was kidnapped and all his records stolen at the same time.
- "I understood," returned Cranston, "that the actual records were stolen at the time of the robbery."
- Later he discovered it missing and for 45 years had assumed the siren was stolen at the time by a soldier or a sailor.
- Police said this morning that the Nissan vehicle had not been reported stolen at the time of the accident.
- The next question was why had that same perpetrator failed to steal the missing ship model at the time he had taken the book.
- The goods must actually have been stolen at the time of the offence.
- A borrowed Telecaster was also stolen at the same time but never recovered.
- A stranger stealing the most expensive car in town at just the wrong time, which leads to a botched kidnapping.
- Iraqi officials said some 2,000 objects, stolen at the time from nine regional museums, served to create this network.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.