"time" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This time of night, the sky was flung wide open, stars spread like a story across the horizon.
- I left the door open this time and walked away without looking back.
- If you want to talk, come down, or call me this afternoon, I'll have some open time.
- We, the men of the Midi, have only two paths left open to us and very little time to choose which to take.
- She was right, he wanted her again in less than an hour, and this time his eyes remained wide open.
- Hide glue's open time is usually a minute or less.
- First, we want to get the students in there, but there is going to be a tremendous lot of open time available on the thing.
- Its only open to women at this time of night.
- So much he is during this open time of revels, and would be longer, but that his means are to leave him shortly after.
- He was one of the few players who reached the finals for Australian open 5 times.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.